Hi

I am trying to create a method dynamically that has keyword arguments.
The variable properties is a hash like {:text => "Text", :something =>
"something"}.

My problem is that I want the method created to be able to take 0 or
more arguments. I know how to do this with an array, but is it possible
to do this with an hash and keyword arguments?

I mean to write something else than |options| that makes the method able
to take 0 arguments as well as more arguments?

# This method is in a class
def self.add_method(name, &block )
    define_method(name, &block)
end

# The method add_method is called on an instance of the class
instance_of_generated_class.add_method(methodName) do
    |options|
    options = properties.merge(options)

    #some code