"Des" <des7ign / gmail.com> writes:

> On Mar 10, 9:57 pm, Lionel Bouton <lionel-subscript... / bouton.name>
> wrote:
>
>> I admit the error pissed me off and I forgot to make my message
>> usefull... My apologies.
>>
>> The first page gives me :
>>
>> Version for your browser is in development... For now page works only in
>> Firefox <http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/>
>>
>> Which is slightly ironic given that I use Firefox (note: although I use
>> the NoScript extension, I authorized scripts for your site temporarily
>> and it didn't work better)...
>>
>> Lionel
>
> Browser detection is based on the user-agent string. Can you send me
> the user-agent string of your browser?
> You can alert see with
> <script>document.write(window.navigator.userAgent)</script>

Rather than asking an end user to provide you with this information, wouldn't
it be better to look in the web logs? In fact, you could probably do a quick
analysis and see exactly what your app is rejecting and what it isn't to make
sure your not getting (too many) false positives.

Tim
--
tcross (at) rapttech dot com dot au