------art_19586_1489957.1173760076185

Hmmm.  Another Continuous Integration tool?  What is that, the millionth
one?

Yup, pretty much, but we're taking a different approach than the others - in
a way, back to the basics.  Here's our motto:

    Easy to install, pleasant to use and simple to hack

What kind of good stuff does that mean?
 - download and get building in 5-10 minutes (maybe 15 if you stop to read
the manual)
 - little to no configuration (seriously, just tell it your Subversion URL)
 - works for Ruby, Java, .NET ... anything that you can invoke from the
command line
 - aesthetic beauty (not bad for a build tool)

Check it live out at http://cruisecontrolrb.thoughtworks.com/projects and
then download and use it.
Feedback welcome - we're working on release 1.1 now.

CC.rb team
ThoughtWorks

------art_19586_1489957.1173760076185--