On Mar 12, 6:43 pm, KDr2 <K... / 163.com> wrote:
> "planetthoughtful" <planetthought... / gmail.com> writes:
> > On Mar 13, 10:33 am, "kreiggers" <luckybo... / gmail.com> wrote:

Personally, I like using ActiveRecord to connect to databases. For
basic database manipulation, it's a lot easier to use than straight up
SQL, especially if your databases are configured the way AR wants them
to be. If not, then there's some annoying setup work with set_* and
joins that might be more hassle than it's worth, depending on what
you're doing.

Download here:
http://rubyforge.org/projects/activerecord/

Documentation here: