On 3/12/07, James Edward Gray II <james / grayproductions.net> wrote:
><snip>
> Yeah, I don't think preview does.  Graphic Converter does though.
> It's what I used to make the movie.  I bet you can also get netpbm
> installed on OS X, then you can just shell out to those programs to
> convert the images or build a movie.
>
> James Edward Gray II

Talking about netpbm, I used it from Linux and I had no problem to
create an mpeg from 705 frames (512x512) only that err... it is about
50 times too big.
> 30MB
No way to post this to the list, I continue to try making it smaller -
this is my first attempt of video compression.

Would you be interested in it for the site maybe, and if so what size
is acceptable?
~ 10MB?

So if someone wants the configuration file for ppmtompeg I can post
it(1), maybe we will get some help to make the files smaller too?
Cheers
Robert

(1) ASAI am home again ;)
-Anonymous