Tobias DiPasquale wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>     This question is going to seem retarded, but what is a Wiki? I see it
> all over the Internet now, and I feel left out. Can someone explain? Thanks
> in advance.

To grok wiki, hit:

	http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?PhlIp

Now at the bottom of the page, click on "Edit test of this page".

In the big edit field you get, click at the bottom and type this:

	I taught TobiasDiPasquale how to Wiki.

Observe I left the spaces out of your name. That's a feature.

Click on Save.

Observe you changed my page. Now click on the question mark after your
own name.

Enter "I like Ruby and Wikis" or more.

Observe you are adding pages to a dynamic Web site that automatically
links words written with EmbeddedCapitals to pages with the same name.

Now observe how this simple trick subsumes the entire concept of a
literary forum. Without the paperwork, threading or haggling of any
kind.

--
Phlip

http://www.greencheese.org/SonseOne