Hi Rick
Thanks for the response. I tried it just to check but that does not
work . The var email comes from a web form and does match the To however
I think the real problem is that the to is in an array and the array
does not allow for a variable. This is very odd though because it would
be extremely limiting to not be able to set these values as vars.