On 3/10/07, Des <des7ign / gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 10, 9:57 pm, Lionel Bouton <lionel-subscript... / bouton.name>
> wrote:
>
> > I admit the error pissed me off and I forgot to make my message
> > usefull... My apologies.
> >
> > The first page gives me :
> >
> > Version for your browser is in development... For now page works only in
> > Firefox <http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/>
> >
> > Which is slightly ironic given that I use Firefox (note: although I use
> > the NoScript extension, I authorized scripts for your site temporarily
> > and it didn't work better)...
> >
> > Lionel
>
> Browser detection is based on the user-agent string. Can you send me
> the user-agent string of your browser?
> You can alert see with
> <script>document.write(window.navigator.userAgent)</script>

Sorry I am not an expert but I read lots of things about this stuff.
It seems that your method of browser detection is not the err very best.
Firefox disguises itself sometimes - and sometimes it needs to do so
when mean Proxys are serving Internet Explorer only!!.

Maybe you find the following useful http://www.quirksmode.org/js/support.html

BTW works fine with my Firefox 2.0 on Zenwalk.
This is impressive although I have to admit that one has to get used to it.

Cheers
Robert

-Anonymous