Coosa Aa wrote:
> Pit Capitain wrote:
>> Coosa Aa schrieb:
>>>>
>>> But for your comment, watch what you write and don't judge and forget
>>> that the page is publically accessible; so I don't post here to get such
>>> comments and I that question of yours doesn't deserve a response!
>>
>> Hi Coosa Aa. Yes, it's a public site. But when I entered the data you've
>> mentioned, the response looked like personal data to me. Since I don't
>> know the language spoken in Malaysia, I wasn't sure about that. That's
>> why I asked you my question. Now, interpreting your answer, I think I
>> was right that it's possible to get at personal data by entering the
>> right numbers. If this is not what you're after, I apologize. It seems
>> you found at least one part of the answer to your question, so I guess I
>> don't have to show you my solution.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Pit
>
> Such childish plays; we're here in a professional forum, so be one. I
> even mentioned that I solved it, so don't even try to impress by
> mentioning that you have an answer; I don't need it, I have it -
> "txtSub" => "Submitted".

[Solved] A kind request for the admins to close the post.
Clearance: the question relates to a part of my "Final Year Project" in
the Multimedia University http://www.mmu.edu.my of the Faculty of IT, to
create an online e-voting system in Malaysia; silly childish questions
attempting to lecture me about morals are useless; any naive person
would obviously see that the page I provided has a "gov" domain and It's
annoying assuming I don't know that! If I'm stupid enough to attempt to
do some thing wrong, I would have obviously written a sample of a normal
page which uses the same pattern; It's the first time in a forum I see
such annoying people like "Pit".
No more replies to this post would be posted from my side.

Regards