------art_10577_9259387.1173556466842

I haven't tried it myself, but wxWindows bills itself as being useable on
Win, Mac, and *nix.  I believe that
there is a library / framework for Ruby + wxWindows call wxRuby (
http://wxruby.rubyforge.org), but I don't
know how well documented it is.  The wxWindows home page is:
http://www.wxwindows.org/
There's a very good wxWindows book available (Cross Platform GUI Programming
with wxWidgets), and it has an open source license which also allows it to
be used in proprietary software projects (
http://www.wxwidgets.org/about/newlicen.htm)

Caveat:  It seems to have alot going for it, but I haven't used it
personally, so do your own investigation, and YMMV.

Dennis

--
|  The way to be happy is to be good.      |

------art_10577_9259387.1173556466842--