Coosa Aa schrieb:
> Pit Capitain wrote:
>> The page says "ELECTION COMISSION OF MALAYSIA, ELECTORS ROLL CHECKING".
>> Can you tell me what this page is about and what you are trying to do?
>>
> But for your comment, watch what you write and don't judge and forget
> that the page is publically accessible; so I don't post here to get such
> comments and I that question of yours doesn't deserve a response!

Hi Coosa Aa. Yes, it's a public site. But when I entered the data you've
mentioned, the response looked like personal data to me. Since I don't
know the language spoken in Malaysia, I wasn't sure about that. That's
why I asked you my question. Now, interpreting your answer, I think I
was right that it's possible to get at personal data by entering the
right numbers. If this is not what you're after, I apologize. It seems
you found at least one part of the answer to your question, so I guess I
don't have to show you my solution.

Regards,
Pit