On 3/10/07, Caleb Tennis <caleb / aei-tech.com> wrote:

> Agreed.  FX and FXRuby are indeed great GUI toolkits (this coming
> from a Qt guy).  I simply started using Qt LONG before I ever picked
> up Ruby, so QtRuby was a natural marriage for me.

Sending the love for Qt back your way. ;)

All of the "major" GUI toolkits for Ruby are pretty good. They all
have their little quirks, etc. My usual recommendation to folks is to
try out several of them on a little test program and see how it feels.
You also want to consider things like what kinds of documentation
(free or otherwise) and technical support (via forums, IRC, mailing
lists, etc.) is available for those times when you do run into
problems. There's more to a choice like this than merely looking at a
feature list and flipping a coin. ;)