I failed to see one impact of where to put the initial freezer so far.
Now that I have eventually looked at James' movie - great job James,
really nice - I imagine that it might indeed be a nice thing to start
the freezing process somewhere else than in the center of the
*viewscreen* that might nicely show how frost growth extends to the
other extremity of the viewscreen.

OTOH if someone can make a 3D movie of frost growth on a real torus :-D

Just an idea.

Cheers
Robert
-Anonymous