Pit Capitain wrote:
> Coosa Aa schrieb:
>>> (...) I appreciate you try going to the link I provided.
>
> The page says "ELECTION COMISSION OF MALAYSIA, ELECTORS ROLL CHECKING".
> Can you tell me what this page is about and what you are trying to do?
>
> Regards,
> Pit
The problem is solved by modifing the line into:
URI.parse('http://daftarj.spr.gov.my/daftarbi.asp'),{"txtIC" =>
"0000059", "txtSub" => "Submitted"}
The JavaScript function already cleared but I overlooked it!
But for your comment, watch what you write and don't judge and forget
that the page is publically accessible; so I don't post here to get such
comments and I that question of yours doesn't deserve a response!

Regards