You don't want to do this. This is an old bad practice from BASIC days
that is thankfully almost forgotten.

You want a while loop around lines 7-20.

In other cases there are other workarounds around goto.

If you must goto, there is a hack with call//cc. I needed it once, you
probably won't. Ever.

Aur

Check RubyMentor at http://rubymentor.rubyforge.org/