"Jochen Hinrichsen" <jochen.hinrichsen / kambrium.net> writes:

> Hello all,
>
> I try to run the ruboids sample which makes use of qt. I end up with a
>
> 	dlopen: Win32 error 126
>
> when running a qt demo because qt.so depends on mswin32-ruby16.dll. All I
> have is a cygwin-ruby16.dll.
>
> Where can I get the mswin-ruby16.dll? I don't have the MS (VS? VC?)
> compiler, and I don't want it ;-)

As the author of Ruboids, I just wanted to say "I don't know". I developed
Ruboids under Linux.

In fact, I'm having trouble running it myself now that I have switched from
SuSE 6.3 to Red Hat 7.1. I will eventually rewrite it to use Qt v2 and the
(apparently) brand new OpenGL calls.

Jim
--
Jim Menard, jimm / io.com, http://www.io.com/~jimm/
"T-shirts are the computer industry's only persistent objects."