At 4:27 AM +0900 3/9/07, Jim Weirich wrote:
> Puts doesn't return a useful value for +map+ to use.

Point taken, but it didn't work even without the puts.  So,
my Ruby question remains...

> That being said, I don't see why you don't just duplicate
> the rails  doc:app task and replace the filelists with
> what you need.  It is  probably less code than what you've
> invested in hacking FileList#include  and it will be much
> less error prone.

I have considered that and may end up doing so, but it would
mean tracking the changes to the original task, which is the
kind of maintenance sinkhole I try to avoid.

-r
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm/resume     rdm / cfcl.com