Daniel Schierbeck schrieb:
> So what I initially want to ask you guys is this: what else do you use
> benchmarking for? Do you benchmark your entire application, and compare
> results from different revisions? I'd really like to know.
At the moment I want to do benchmarking two revisions (in version
control) of a method in one project, so a solution to do such things
would be nice but is probably not easy to handle.

In addition if you test some small piece of code you has to execute this
functionality multiple times (often 1000 times or more) to get
significant results. I would be happy to see the possibility for this
common task in a framework.

regards
Jan