On Thu, Mar 08, 2007 at 09:35:06PM +0900, Daniel Berger wrote:

> > > I've seen it mentioned a couple of times--what the heck is wuby?
> >
> > It's a sarcastic, trollish way of saying "Ruby" if you're trying to
> > convey a sense that it is childish.
>
> Damn, it's also the name of my top secret fork of Ruby for MS Windows.
> Windows + Ruby = Wuby. :)
>
> I'm dwivin' in my car...

Hey . . . if you were really planning a "top secret fork of Ruby for MS
Windows", I'd say Wuby would be an *excellent* name for the language.
One wonders, however, why you'd need to fork it for Windows.

"The measure on a man's real character is what he would do
if he knew he would never be found out." - Thomas McCauley