On 3/8/07, Giles Bowkett <gilesb / gmail.com> wrote:
> My theory on this is that programmers don't know where they end and
> the language begins. If you're doing something interesting and
> challenging, the language won't matter. (Of course, I've been working
> exclusively with Ruby almost from the moment I discovered it, so I
> could just be completely full of BS there.)
No I do not think so;),  just that you are exaggerating on a valid point.

Of course I would prefer to write lots of Java for an interesting
project working with good people and as a side remark our Java code
might become pretty pretty ;), rather to work on a dull project in
Ruby.
However when I can chose the language for the project than I will not
hesitate to take Ruby.
Both cases are extremes of course.

Cheers
Robert