On Thu, Mar 08, 2007 at 03:50:17AM +0900, 7stud 7stud wrote:
> > Don't worry. They'll go away. The Wuby moto is break what works, rename
> > what's commonly known and add gotchas for fun.
>
> I've seen it mentioned a couple of times--what the heck is wuby?

It's a sarcastic, trollish way of saying "Ruby" if you're trying to
convey a sense that it is childish.  The only person I've ever seen use
that spelling is "Jenda", and it's already getting old.  If you're going
to choose to avoid Ruby, please don't do so because of what a troll
said.

"There comes a time in the history of any project when it becomes necessary
to shoot the engineers and begin production." - MacUser, November 1990