I inherited some legacy ruby code that uses the Digest::CRC32 extension
mentioned here:
http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-talk/63994?help-en

Unfortunately the source I was given only included that extension
already compiled for Windows (i.e. no source) and I am trying to port
the code to run under the Mac and Linux... but it seems that the
original site is MIA and the project has been removed from the RAA, so I
am in a pickle!

Before I go and try to roll my own implementation, I thought I'd check
and see if anyone happens to have a copy of the source tarball for that
extension laying around that they could send me... Anyone? Please?! :-)

My email is: s0nspark <at> gmail <dot> com

Thanks so much!
Tim