On 3/7/07, Alex Young <alex / blackkettle.org> wrote:
> Robert Dober wrote:
> >>

> >> I agree with you insofar as "this version". I'm under the impression
> >> that the posts are coming from someone posing as Jenda. It appears
> >> that ruby-forum.com does send a activation email, but perhaps someone
> >> hacked Jenda's email account or hacked the ruby-forum.com account post
> >> activation. I just find it hard to believe that someone who'd been so
> >> esteemed in the Perl community would stoop to the behavior we've seen
> >> on this list, nor that they would refer to "Pearl"[1] in any forum...
> > now that might be a stupid - although unlike - typo.
> > the behavior is strange though if the info concerning the person is
> > correct maybe I should search the archives.
> > Or maybe my first idea to contact CPAN is a good one too, imagine the
> > poor guy if his address is spoofed...
> >
> > What'd you think?
>
> Observe:
>
> http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:xXEIdNOg_48J:www.perlmonks.org/%3Fnode_id%3D81566+jenda+ruby&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=uk&client=firefox-a
>
> Not definitive, but certainly interesting.  Also:
>
> http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:95o0skP5sNAJ:www.perlmonks.org/%3Fnode_id%3D92976+jenda+ruby&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=4&gl=uk&client=firefox-a
>
> --
> Alex

Oh boy I am a bad detective, I was about to innocent the guy.
You know I have not found a single reference to jenda <at> cpan <dot>
org he always uses is original address. http://search.cpan.org/~jenda/
He *always* signed his mails with a quote most of the time the same
from Terry Pratchett.
But I guess he just fell on his head, poor guy....

This does not concern me anymore.

Thx Alex I am grateful, was about to make a complete fool out of myself :(

Cheers
Robert

-Anonymous