On 3/7/07, Austin Ziegler <halostatue / gmail.com> wrote:
> Jenda, at least this version of Jenda since others seem to recognise
> said person as a positive influence in the Perl world at one point, is
> a troll.

I agree with you insofar as "this version". I'm under the impression
that the posts are coming from someone posing as Jenda. It appears
that ruby-forum.com does send a activation email, but perhaps someone
hacked Jenda's email account or hacked the ruby-forum.com account post
activation. I just find it hard to believe that someone who'd been so
esteemed in the Perl community would stoop to the behavior we've seen
on this list, nor that they would refer to "Pearl"[1] in any forum...

Jacob Fugal

[1] ruby-talk:242290