On 3/7/07, Brian Adkins <lojicdotcomNOSPAM / gmail.com> wrote:
> If you can point me to the Rails newsgroup, I'll try subscribing even if
> it doesn't show in Thunderbird. If you're referring to a mailing list
> instead, that is less desirable to me, but I could make use of it for
> Rails posts that are less relevant to Ruby.

The best place to look for ruby-related mailing lists and newsgroups
is http://www.ruby-forum.com/.  You can find a link to the Rails
mailing list from there. You may find it easier to use the ruby-forum
frontend, though, because it's a very high-volume list.

That said, I concur that ActiveRecord has wider applicability than
just Rails, and I find this an interesting topic of discussion.

--
Avdi