Chad Perrin wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 07, 2007 at 08:08:35PM +0900, 7stud 7stud wrote:
>> with the 'E' in elseif in red.
> Really, your complaint amounts to nothing more than "I'm more used to
> the way language A does it than the way language B does it -- so
> language B must be wrong."
>
> Technically speaking, "elseif", "elsif", and "elif" are equally "wrong".
> To do it right, you'd have to make it "else if".

Yes, I guess you're right.  I've never seen 'elsif' or 'elif' before.
But couldn't/shouldn't that be expected?  So why not point that out in
"Ruby in 20 Minutes"?   There isn't even anything about that in the
"Ruby from C and C++" page either, although instead of burying it in
there, I suggest it be deployed to the front lines.