On 6 Mar 2007, at 12:40, Robert Klemme wrote:
> On 06.03.2007 11:52, Eleanor McHugh wrote:
>>>
>>> You should do one on VBScript.  I'd like to see what that reaction
>>> would be like.  For my own purposes.
>> A couple of years ago when I was doing real-time VB I'd have been
>> up for writing that ;)
>
> Ouch!  Did you mention "real time" and "VB" in one sentence?  I
> know that "real time" mostly just means "guaranteed response times"
> but in my mental world VB and real time don't mix very well.
> (Which probably only means that I have to adjust my mind.)
>
> Amazing...

To the best of my knowledge I'm the only person who's ever had a pure
VB5 system certified for aviation use. Needless to say I avoid flying
whenever possible - who knows what other horrors lurk in the cockpit...

Of course if I still worked for that company I'd probably be doing a
Rails version ;p

Ellie

Eleanor McHugh
Games With Brains