> Perhaps at the "Ruby from other languages" page :
> http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/documentation/ruby-from-other-languages/

I did a search on the C/C++ page for 'elsif' and it wasn't found.

>Ruby isn't the only language that does that.
>"Different" would be more like the way bash does it: "elif"

To me 'elif' stands out like a red flag.  'elsif' is a more subtle
differentiation, and I couldn't spot it even though I had the problem
narrowed down to 3 lines of code.  The "Ruby in 20 Minutes" tutorial is
obviously geared to the experienced programmer(beginner's don't know
what classes are or what an 'attr_accessor' is), so I would suggest
putting this in the tutorial:

LOOK AT THE ELSIF SYNTAX CAREFULLY--IT'S 'ELSIF' NOT 'ELSEIF'

with the 'E' in elseif in red.