Hi all!

I have a pretty large extension I want to document with RDoc.

The problem is, I have several files:

htmr_main.cpp:
rb_mHtmr = rb_define_module("Htmr");

htmr_constants.cpp:
==================
rb_mHtmrConstants = rb_define_module_under(rb_mHtmr, "Constants");

The problem with such organization: RDoc says "Enclosing class/module
'rb_mHtmr' for module Constants not known".

I can:
1. move the line "rb_mHtmr = ..." to htmr_constants.cpp, but rb_mHtmr is
used not only from this file.
2. move the line "rb_mHtmrConstants = ..." to htmr_main.cpp, but in this
case all othre contents of htmr_constants.cpp is ignored by Rdoc.
3. join all files of the extension into one huge file, but it will be ugly
:(

Was I miss something?

Thanks.

V.