On Mar 6, 6:49 am, Damjan Rems <d_r... / yahoo.com> wrote:
> Only real and float field types return values as they should.
>
> Since I haven't found nothing on the subject on net I wonder if it's
> only me.
>
> by
>
> TheR
>
> --

The mssqlclient works well enough for a demo at this point, but is not
fit for production.  You should check out the source (http://
rubyforge.org/scm/?group_id=2344) and fix the bugs before you stick it
into a live site.  I do know that it passed more tests than the built-
in MSSql adapter, so it's a little odd that it wont return decimals
back to you properly.  When this was written it was used on a site
that dealt with a lot of currency values, so there might be something
else going on.

-Scott