Hello,

Since nobody had yet obtained the 3.0.1 release, I secretly took
the opportunity to roll in a few additional fixes and enhancements.
In this manner, 3.0.1 silently mutated into 3.1.0 as follows. :-)

Version 3.1.0

This release fixes the ability to use ERB directives in
the text of blog entries, makes ERB directives behave like
those of PHP, makes auto-generated HTML anchors more human
readable, and corrects the German translation file.

Acknowledgments

Thanks to Josef °∆Jupp°« Schugt for correcting the German
translation file.

Details

    * Fixed RSS feed generation so that entry body is
      evaluated as an ERB template.

    * Incorporated my PHP-like ERB hack to prevent <% ... %>
      ERB directives from injecting extraneous newlines into
      the generated output.

    * Auto-generated HTML anchors (for the table of
      contents) now make use of the text of the heading they
      refer to. This makes them more human readable than,
      say, °»anchor153°….

Sorry for the confusion and traffic.