I am trying to install ruby on ubuntu Edgy, but this is the error that
I am getting.  I should mention that when I first tried to install
ruby I got an error after running "ruby setup.rb" (yip it did work at
one point).  After getting that error a post, related to my issue,
mentioned to delete the ruby files in /usr/lib/ruby...which I so
dumassly (add that word to the dictionary) did.  I have reinstalled
ruby, but there seems to be some ripple effect like issues.

Thanks for any help

Here is the error
----
chris@chris-laptop:~/Desktop/rubygems-0.9.2/rubygems-0.9.0$ sudo ruby
setup.rb
setup.rb:52:in `require': no such file to load -- rbconfig (LoadError)
from setup.rb:52