On 3/5/07, CW <christopherwiles / gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 4, 8:27 pm, "CW" <christopherwi... / gmail.com> wrote:
> > I am trying to call a function in Win32 DLL that returns a INT16_T
> > value.  My attempts using both Win32API and DL to invoke the function
> > both return a value of 47644672.  I have no idea how to correctly
> > decode/interpret this return value.  Any suggestions will be
> > appreciated.
> bump.

...there's no faster way to piss people off than to post a "bump" to a
very busy international mailing list with a thirteen hour delay
between the two. It disinclines people from helping you because
there's a demonstrated rudeness.

This is *not* a forum, although it might look like that to some folks;
this is a mailing list with forum and newsgroup bidirectional
gateways.

-austin
               * austin / zieglers.ca