On 3/5/07, Jg Abelshauser <joerg.abelshauser / freenet.de> wrote:

> when I use an FXTable in an FxRuby-Application, an random-crash (often
> after some minutes) occurs

<snip>

If you're willing to submit a bug report with a real, running program
(no code snippets) I'll be glad to take a look at it before the next
release. The bug tracker for FXRuby is here:

    http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?atid=1223&group_id=300

> Anybody an Idea ? Does anybody have an additional Example for using
> FXTable ?

There is an example program (named table.rb) in the standard FXRuby
distribution that demonstrates how to use FXTable.