On 3/2/07, Robert Feldt <robert.feldt / gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3/2/07, Dave Thomas <dave / pragprog.com> wrote:
> >

> > On Mar 2, 2007, at 2:00 PM, James Britt wrote:
> >

> > > Sweet.  Any plans for a Haskell book?
>

> And any plans for an IO book? It also has interesting answers/solutions
> relevant to the current uni- to multi-core transition... iolanguage.com
>
> /Robert Feldt

I'd say it would be a bit soon for an Io book since I still pull down
daily changes from the main darcs repository. ;-) Having said that, I
highly recommend that people check it out... it _really_ brings the
meaning of completely dynamic into scope.

Though I've gone through other Haskell books, it would be great to see
how the Pragmatics would present the language. So +1 on that from me
as well.

Brian.