On Mar 2, 2007, at 11:35 AM, Gregory Brown wrote:

> On 3/2/07, Ryan Davis <ryand-ruby / zenspider.com> wrote:
>
>> First off, this isn't the right forum for reporting something like
>> this. Filing a bug on the rubyinline project on rubyforge is the
>> correct forum.
>
> This is starting to be a real problem, in the sense that bug reports
> or problems end up in RubyTalk or some other forum / mailing list
> rather than in the hands of the developers who can address the
> problems in the format they expect.

Gregory, I couldn't agree more. I've missed a number of things
because they get sent here.

> I'm mostly looking for ideas, but how do you guys think we can best
> direct traffic?  Maybe hacking a "where to go for help" link into
> RubyForge?

I'm still not sure. I thought that adding urls on all my readmes,
email announcements, blog announcements would be enough, but
obviously it isn't. I think at some stage I have to say that I did
_my_ due diligence and now it is on the user to do theirs, but
obviously, that means that potentially important stuff will slip
through.