> Is there
> something special I need to do in the hierarchy of Ruby script locations
> so that other scripts can respect any other script I want to require?
> These two scripts are in the same directory
There are a couple ways to solve this problem.  I don't know if there is
a best way.  Hopefully someone with more experience can shed light on
that for me.  But the problem you are having is that your scripts are
not in a directory that is included when ruby searches for the files
that you require.  To solve this, I simply add the directory to the path
variable "$:".

So, if you are keeping scripts called myscript.rb and otherscript.rb in
a folder c:\myfolder, then in your script you would say

$: << "c:/myfolder/"
require "myscript"
require "otherscript"