Alexey Kalmykov wrote:
>>> it is my fault, last second optimization is always wrong
>>> (my lunch is too short and I can't use ruby in the office :( ),
>>> best I can get if 58 chars:
>>>
>>> 1.upto(?d){|i,x|i%3<1&&x=:Fizz;puts i%5<1?"#{x}Buzz":x||i}
>>>
>>> hope it works OK :)
>>>

>> Nice work. I removed ,x from |i,x| on a whim and it still works - 57
>> bytes! (you have to count file size which as an EOF char)
>
> I think you don't have to. Otherwise you have to count hard disk drive
> sector size (a file cannot have it's size < sector size, which is
> usually 512 byte) :)

Well, I didn't make the rules. When you upload a file to the following
site (if it wasn't down):

http://golf.shinh.org/p.rb?FizzBuzz

The site saves the uploaded file and computes the file size. Regarding
your sector size, that's a separate issue. Save the code to a file and do:

ls -l fizzbuzz.rb

Surely we can knock one measly byte off of this sucker :)

Brian