On Sat, Mar 03, 2007 at 12:05:06AM +0900, Deniz Dogan wrote:
> Samantha wrote:
> >:) I thought he said he had even tried using *links*.  (as in a href=
> >Hyperlinks, as the Lynx browswer isn't spelled links.) :)
>
> There is an alternative browser to lynx, called elinks, or sometimes
> just *links*.

Technically, links and elinks are two separate applications -- in much
the same way that vi and Vim are two separate applications.  Of course,
the difference from my perspective is "I use Vim.  When someone asks if
I use vi or emacs, I'll answer vi."  Thus, I guess the difference is
sorta academic.

Ben Franklin: "As we enjoy great Advantages from the Inventions of
others we should be glad of an Opportunity to serve others by any
Invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously."