David Chelimsky wrote:
>> Chattr is in Rubyforge now, with RDoc, (new) RSpec tests
> Right on! Nice to see someone using the rspec-0.8 syntax only a day
> after its release. And, if I might say so, "nice specs".

Thanks! The new Rspec makes nice tests easier :-).

I've done the gem version change, thanks, it'll get checked in after I
resolve the following things:

Do still need the runtest.rb at all if I rename the directory "test"?

What about the Rakefile entries for runtest?

How does this get into the gem repository - automatically? Otherwise...?

What about rubyforge "released files" - I should upload a pre-built gem
and release notes I assume?

Any comments on the RDoc?

I'm still getting the hang of this. I have some much bigger things in the
offing, so I need to get it right. I'm just grabbing examples from anywhere
and hacking 'til it seems to work... which isn't great. There should be a
quick-start guide with an example that stays up-to-date with the latest...

Clifford Heath.