Hi to rcov users,

i have a sample output of rcov -T *.rb like so,

botp@pc4all:~$ rcov -T *.rb
test2
0
1
2
3
4
test
hello
hello
hello
hello
hello
+----------------------------------------------------+-------+-------+--------+
|                  File                              | Lines |  LOC  |  COV   |
+----------------------------------------------------+-------+-------+--------+
|test.rb                                             |     4 |     4 | 100.0% |
|test2.rb                                            |     7 |     4 | 100.0% |
|Total                                               |    11 |     8 | 100.0% |
100.0%   2 file(s)   11 Lines   8 LOC

i just want to get the detailed part of the report sans the lines and column separator, like so

test.rb  , 4 , 4 , 100.0%
test2.rb , 7 , 4 , 100.0%

small request: do we really need the % symbol for each row? how about just the header name COV%  ?

Thanks for rcov.
kind regards -botp