On Fri, Mar 02, 2007 at 04:36:40AM +0900, Farrel Lifson wrote:
> On 01/03/07, Farrel Lifson <farrel.lifson / gmail.com> wrote:
> >I've only got Gecko based browsers on my machine (Firefox, Mozilla and
> >Epiphaby) and they all do the same thing. My Firefox 2.0.0.2 install
> >at work (on XP) however logs in fine.
> >
> >Farrel
>
> I even tried links and it's not working.

That sounds like a firewall issue of some sort, though I'm not entirely
sure how one would go about configuring a firewall to block any cookies.
It may also, I suppose, be related to some kind of read/write permission
issue.

I'm grasping at straws, really.  Your problem (that no browser, whether
Gecko-based GUI or console-based TUI, will interact properly with the
site) is on the weird side of the line.

"The ability to quote is a serviceable
substitute for wit." - W. Somerset Maugham