On 3/1/07, David Chelimsky <dchelimsky / gmail.com> wrote:
> > > How about "chattr"? :-)
> >
> > Thanks for the suggestion.
> >
> > Chattr is in Rubyforge now, with RDoc, (new) RSpec tests
>
> Right on! Nice to see someone using the rspec-0.8 syntax only a day
> after its release. And, if I might say so, "nice specs". Take it as
> you will.
>
> Cheers,
> David

Actually - I see that chattr_spec.rb is in the test directory. If you
make that a spec directory instead, then tinderbox will, in theory,
know what to do with it.

Also - the syntax you're using won't work with anything before 0.8.0,
so I'd make the gem statements reflect that instead of "> 0".

gem 'rspec', ">= 0.8.0"

Cheers,
David