James Edward Gray II wrote:
> On Mar 1, 2007, at 2:25 AM, Eric Hodel wrote:
>
>> In other words, use the "Reply" button to create a new thread.  That
>> is what the "New" button is for.
>
> There is a word missing in the first sentence about that reverses its
> meaning.  Eric meant to say:
>
>   In other words, *don't* use the "Reply"...
Yeah, I figured that out.  Sorry about hijacking the thread.  I wrote
the post by email, I didn't go to the forum.  For some reason, I assumed
that if I changed the subject and sent it to the talk-list, it would
make a new post.  What method does it use to detect if an email is a
reply or a new post?

Raj