------art_66542_368037.1172765944077

On 3/1/07, Louis J Scoras <louis.j.scoras / gmail.com> wrote:

> On 2/28/07, Samantha <rubygeekgirl / gmail.com> wrote:
> > After taking several suggestions, I've come up with 91 lines of code
> > (including blank lines because I like organizing things).
>
> > I'll post all 91 lines (including lines intentionally left blank), and
> > explain what I'm having go wrong... I'm just not getting it, but maybe I
> > don't quite understand certain things... (probably, not maybe ;)  (And
> > please excuse the rude prompts - I'm not really this rude, nor would I
> write
> > such a rude program for deployment into the world.)
>
> Samantha;
>
> Cool script.  I like the prompts ;)

I didn't write the prompt formula on my own, but I did write the sarcasm. :)

One cool thing about ruby is that if you put key/value pairs at the

--
> Lou.

So,  what you're doing here is basically iterating through the hash and if
it gets an ok, it goes to the next value to confirm, and otherwise, it
fails?

--
Samantha

http://www.babygeek.org/

"Beware when the great God lets loose a thinker on this planet. Then all
things are at risk."
  --Ralph Waldo Emerson

------art_66542_368037.1172765944077--