On 3/1/07, Jenda Krynicky <jenda / cpan.org> wrote:
> Jeff Pritchard wrote:
> > I must say I'm surprised that my tired old thread is still kicking
> > around.
> >
> > If I may summarize, the reason I was confused by Inject is that it is
> > useful but poorly named.
> >
> > many thanks for all the replies,
> > jp
>
> The thread is still kicking exactly because names are important. And
> when it comes to inventing stupid names Ruby is a professional. inject?
> yieiayeld? How the heck is the meaningless nonsense spellllled? Not
> speaking about the fact that restiricting (well, almost) the methods to
> a single block/closure/function passed is silly, though not as silly as
> doing so behind the scenes (not included in the argument list) and
> calling it using a silly keyword.
>
> --

it is not my style to feed trolls, but I just want to state:

you are polluting this ML
your posts are extremely annoying
I have no way to get rid of your posts without losing potential information

If your email address is authentic I consider informing CPAN about
your behavior.

Have a nice day.

Robert

-Anonymous