I'm trying to make calls to an OCX we developed in house.  The OCX is an
interface to a FireWire network.  Currently we use this OCX mostly for
C# programs.  It's several years old and fairly stable.

I have been able to access this OCX from VBScript, so I think the OCX is
script ready.

I've tried the win32ole test scripts on Excel files and they work as
described, so I'm confident Ruby and win32ole are operational.

I can see the class, the methods, and the arguments when I run soleb.rb.

I ran olegen and it created a proper looking class with all the methods.

It seems the object is created properly when I call it (at least no
errors are reported).

When I call any of the methods using .invoke or ._invoke I get the same
error message.  This error is also the same if the method requires
arguments or not.

test.rb:6:in 'invoke':method_name (or '_invoke':_invoke)
(WIN32OLERuntimeError)
  OLE error code:0 in <Unknown>
   <No Description>
  HRESULT error code:0x8000ffff