On Thu, Mar 01, 2007 at 07:22:34AM +0900, Faisal N Jawdat wrote:
> On Feb 28, 2007, at 3:16 PM, Mauricio Fernandez wrote:
> >I finally decided to leave 0.8.1 for later, but I applied the patch to
> >0.8.0.2, available in tarball and gem formats.
>
> What does that do to the version on RubyForge?

The version on Rubyforge is 0.8.0.2; both the gem and the tarball for 0.8.0.2
are available in the file area of the 'rcov' project. If you're using 1.8.5,
0.8.0 and 0.8.0.2 will behave identically. The only differences are the patch
I posted before and a similar modification in the same file that makes it work
with ruby <1.8.5.

                        ** Latest postings **
More logical programming in Ruby: solving Einstein's riddle (Zebra puzzle)
  http://eigenclass.org/hiki.rb?einstein-riddle-solved-in-ruby
Bounded space memoization, another new twist
  http://eigenclass.org/hiki.rb?bounded-space-memoization