Hi Again

The one script is eruby index.rhtml the other is not ruby and it does
not use a date or time it simply resets the users quota which also
unfortunately updates the time stamp.

I need to make a string that {#date} is the format that mysql uses,

This is from memory. I connect via dbi to a remote db server on the lan.

dbh.do("UPDATE member SET counter = counter + 1, ip =
'#{ENV['REMOTE_ADDR']}', datetime ='{#date}' WHERE username =
'#{ENV['REMOTE_USER']}'")
end

Peter