Hi Tim
I don't have access to my code at the moment but here is the situation.
I have a simple counter on a web page that updates a customer record 0n
every visit. I can use the mysql built in timestamp however I have
another script that runs daily at midnight which of course updates the
timestamp on all records. So I need to add a datetime string to my
update with a date that mysql understands.

I'm new to Ruby scripting so time and datetime are a bit daunting.

Thanks,
Peter